Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Busy weekend!

Well, I'm back in the land of work & living, and no longer over where the beach is beautiful and the weather is always stinking hot. It's already Autumn in Victoria but it's still the middle of baking hot Summer in Perth. Being a cold weather gal, guess where I'm happy to be :)

I seem to have missed a blog post over the weekend, which I tried so hard not to do. What did I miss? The week 3 block for the spo-sampler Krista rug! (It's all up there now - apologies for that!)

Meanwhile tomorrow's post is going to be looking at a purchase I made whilst in Perth: the Addi Swing Hook! A first response sort of thing, so it'll be interesting.

Also, I want to get back into posting a few squares a week. I have one just about ready to go, and I want to get back to working on more. I also want to catch up with the Spot-Sampler rug posts! I've got week 2's square ready to go, and I need to find week 3's, since I saw it but being on mini-break I failed to even download it!

No comments:

Post a Comment