Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Some book suggestions

Today it's some book suggestions :)

300 Classic Blocks for Crochet Projects by Linda P Schapper.  Someone on the Block of the Week group over on Facebook just grabbed this book off eBay. MMmmmm mmm!! Looks good!

200 Crochet Blocks for Blankets Throws Afghans by Jan Eaton. Of course, this my bible here on One Square At A Time, and it's the book I'm working my way through for the year :) I've been working squares from it since 2007 when I found it at the St Kilda Library, but this year, it's *every square*.

The Encyclopedia of Crochet Techniques by Jan Eaton. This is on my wish list. I can't wait to read it and see all the different techniques that Jan lists and demonstrates.

I already linked to a Melody Griffiths book this week, but have another one :) Crocheted Afghans looks absolutely fantastic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment