Friday, April 20, 2012

Week 10: Spot-Sampler rug

Week 10 already. How did that happen? I'm behind with last week's block (too much ended up going on last weekend obviously!) so this weekend will be about doing that block, doing another mysterious block I will be sharing in the next few days (yes, excitement!) and figuring out how to do THIS block...


Pattern Available Here.

Yeah. So. That's called "basket weave" and whilst I've admired it for a while, I've never attempted it because..

LOOK AT IT. HOW SCARY/FREAKY DOES THAT LOOK!?!??!

OK I might be a bit overwhelmed by the whole idea, but the girls over on the Krista Crochet Group assure me it's pretty easy and I'll get it in no time. It's all about back post & front post crochet.

Which I might have only done once before. A good few years ago.

Meep.

No comments:

Post a Comment