Sunday, April 29, 2012

Week 9 completed: Krista Spot-Sampler Rug

So, I completed this last week, and it is from two weeks ago now:


A nice simple lacy round-in-a-square block. Again, I looked at the marvellous Kim's instructions to complete this, since they're always right, unlike Spotlight's instructions. (Seriously, doesn't anyone at that corporation actually THINK about these things? Surely instead of simply finding squares and instructions on the internet, they'd have someone work it all up before hand? Hmph.)

Not too shabby. Could do with a bit of blocking.

I've suddenly had a crisis of thought about the size of hooks that I've been using for this project. I'm going to have to go back and check what I originally decided, and then measure all my blocks. It's not going to work if I can't actually sew them all together because they're all different sizes, eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment