Friday, August 3, 2012

Week 25: Krista Spot-Sampler Rug

Well, a bit surprisingly, it's the last week of the Krista "Spot Sampler" rug. Spotlight have combined block 25 with the joining instructions for the rug. Here's their block:


I am so glad I decided to follow this crochet-along for the rug, even though I've stopped (yes) making up the squares. (When I realised I wasn't going to sew them together and actually make the rug, I decided to stop wasting the yarn, since I have "wasted" (ie, not doing anything with the work) so much of it already this year.) I have made NEW FRIENDS at the Krista Crochet Group and it's a joy being able to interact daily with other crochet fiends. (As well as all of you I reach out to every day!!) I've learned how to work new patterns in crochet and practiced new and unfamiliar stitches. Which is the entire point of a sampler rug!! :) 

This will be the last post for the Krista Rug. Thank you for following.

No comments:

Post a Comment